CardioTrainer Pro was the Amazon App Store’s free paid app of the day earlier this week. CardioTrainer Pro is an outstanding fitness app, that in many ways is very much like having your own personal trainer inside your Android device. If you want to lose a few pounds, and are the type of person that needs someone constantly nagging you to get outside and run (or to get to the gym), CardioTrainer Pro is the application for you.
- When you first open up the application, you are given several options. Basically, what you’ll want to do initially, is either create a workout schedule and goals, or start working out immediately.
- If you want to create a workout schedule and goals, you need to input your current weight, how many pounds you want to lose, and how short of a time period you want to do it in. Based on that information, the app tells you the likelihood of success of your plan. (I.e., I want to lose 20 lbs in 8 weeks. The app told me that my plans has a high rate of failure).
- In your workout plan, you can schedule the days of the week you want to work out, what exercise you want to do and for how long, set alarms, and more. Based on your desired workouts, CardioTrainer Pro tells you how many additional calories you’ll have to cut out of your diet in order to meet your weight loss goals.
- If you want to just do a workout, make sure to your GPS on, especially if you plan on running or walking. Hit autostart or let the countdown run down, and you’re on your way. The application will show you where you’ve run so far, your speed, your distance, will play music, and more.
- The best feature about the running/GPS implementation is that the app speaks to you every few hundred yards to tell you pace, distance, etc. This is extremely helpful, as you’ll never have to look back down at your phone when you’re running ever again.
- After, or even during your run, you can look at all kinds of maps and charts that analyze your workout data.
- Pro = Everything you could want to know about your workout is presented to you in an easy to understand layout. The application motivates you to workout, and makes losing weight easier than it usually is.
- Con = None
- 5 out of 5
Click here to download CardioTrainer Pro for Android, or scan
Powered by Facebook Comments